TPP BV, located at Radeweg 23 8171MD Vaassen, is responsible for the processing of personal data as shown in this privacy statement.
Radeweg 23 8171MD
Privacy statement of TPP BV
TPP BV processes personal data in order to perform our work. In some cases TPP BV works together with third parties. TPP BV considers it very important that your personal data is handled with care. Personal data is therefore carefully processed and secured by TPP BV.
In doing so, TPP BV adheres to the requirements of the AVG / GDPR. This means that TPP BV:
- Clearly states for which purposes personal data are processed. We do this through this privacy statement;
- Clearly states for which purposes personal data are processed. We do this through this privacy statement;
- Do not pass on your data to third parties, unless this is necessary to be able to provide the requested service or when TPP BV is legally obliged to do so;
- Takes appropriate security measures to protect your personal data and also requirements of parties that process personal data on behalf of TPP BV;
- Respects your right to provide, correct or delete your personal data on your request.
This privacy statement applies to all customers who purchase a product or service from TPP BV and to all users of the TPP BV website. The employees of TPP BV are obliged to maintain confidentiality with regard to your personal data. The transfer of this personal data to third parties only takes place if this is necessary for the fulfillment of a contractual agreement
This privacy statement may change from time to time if new developments give cause to do so. You will always find the most current privacy statement on our website. We recommend that you read this statement regularly, so that you know how TPP BV protects your data.
Personal data that TPP BV processes
TPP BV processes your personal data because you use our services and / or because you provide them yourself.
Below you will find an overview of the personal data that we process:
- First and last name
- Address data
- telephone number
- E-mail address
- IP address
- Information that you enter yourself in an open field, such as a message in the contact form
- Other personal data that you actively provide, for example by creating a profile on this website, in correspondence and by telephone
- Location data
- Information about your surfing behavior across different websites (for example because this company is part of an advertising network)
- Internet browser and device type
Special and / or sensitive personal data that we process
Our website and / or service does not intend to collect data about website visitors under the age of 16. Unless they have permission from their parents or guardian. However, we cannot check whether a visitor is older than 16. We therefore advise parents to be involved in the online activities of their children, in order to prevent data about children from being collected without parental consent. If you are convinced that we have collected personal information about a minor without this permission, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org and we will delete this information.
For what purpose and on what basis TPP BV processes personal data
The processing of your personal data is necessary for the performance of an agreement.
TPP BV processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- Handling your payment
- Sending our newsletter and / or advertising brochure
- To be able to call or e-mail you if necessary to carry out our services
- To inform you about changes to our services and products
- To offer you the possibility to create an account
- To deliver goods and services to you
- TPP BV analyzes your behavior on the website in order to improve the website and to tailor the range of products and services to your preferences.
- TPP BV follows your surfing behavior on various websites with which we tailor our products and services to your needs.
- TPP BV also processes personal data if we are legally obliged to do so, such as information that we need for our tax return.
TPP BV does not make decisions based on automated processing on matters that can have (significant) consequences for people. These are decisions taken by computer programs or systems, without involving a person (for example, an employee of TPP BV).
TPP BV uses the following computer programs or systems:
- Software for CRM and invoicing
How long does TPP BV keep relationship data
For the execution of projects and services, personal data from you as a relation is stored in our crm / billing system. Personal data, quotations, interview reports and login data (of third parties) are stored here. These data are necessary for the execution of projects and maintenance as concluded in an agreement. This information is not automatically deleted after the termination of an agreement. This information is stored securely on an internal server for our archiving and reference purposes.
You can submit a request via email@example.com to have this personal data removed. Excluded from this is the data that must be legally stored by us for the benefit of, for example, the tax authorities.
Sharing relationship data with third parties
TPP BV will not sell your information to third parties and will only provide it if this is necessary for the execution of our agreement with you or to comply with a legal obligation. We conclude a processor agreement with companies that process your data on our behalf to ensure the same level of security and confidentiality of your data. TPP BV remains responsible for these processing operations.
Websites of third parties
This privacy statement does not apply to websites of third parties that are connected to the TPP BV website by means of links. TPP BV cannot guarantee that these websites will handle your personal data in a reliable or secure manner. Always read the privacy statement of this website before using the relevant website, for more information about how they handle your data
Personal user data from websites / e-commerce traffic
Employees of TPP BV have access to the website / e-commerce management systems of relations. Visitor data is stored in these systems. This concerns order confirmations, sign-ups for newsletters, completed contact forms and personal data that are stored in an extranet. For employees of TPP BV, access to this data is important for the performance of work in accordance with the concluded agreement and to be able to respond adequately in the event of maintenance and / or malfunction. TPP BV will only use this personal information at the request of the relation to contact a visitor.
After termination of the agreement, the product / service and the associated database will be deleted. The personal data collected during the period of the current agreement is no longer available. Unless other agreements have been made about this in writing.
Log files in website management systems
A personal account is created for customers to manage a website. Any changes made are saved in a log file under the name of this account. This log file with personal information is accessible to employees of TPP BV. Based on this, issues can be traced back to the actions / accounts that are responsible for this.
After termination of the agreement, the product / service and the associated log file will be deleted. The personal data collected during the period of the current agreement is no longer available. Unless other agreements have been made about this in writing.
Cookies, or similar techniques, that we use
On your first visit to our website, we have already informed you about these cookies and asked permission to place them. If you would like more information about which cookies are used, please read our cookie statement.
You can opt out of cookies by setting your internet browser so that it no longer stores cookies. In addition, you can also delete all information previously stored via the settings of your browser.
Cookies may also be placed on this website by third parties. These are, for example, advertisers and / or the social media companies.
TPP BV can be found on various social media, such as LinkedIn. When you follow us on social media, we may gain access to some of your profile information. TPP BV also monitors social media channels itself and can thus gain access to data on your social media.
View, modify or delete data
You have the right to view, correct or delete your personal data. You also have the right to withdraw your consent to the data processing or to object to the processing of your personal data by TPP BV. You also have the right to data portability. This means that you can submit a request to us to send the personal data that we hold about you in a computer file to you or another organization mentioned by you.
You can send a request for access, correction, deletion, data transfer of your personal data, request for cancellation of your consent or objection to the processing of your personal data to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To ensure that the request for access has been made by you, we ask you to send a copy of your ID with the request. Make your passport photo, MRZ (machine readable zone, the strip with numbers at the bottom of the passport), passport number and citizen service number (BSN) black in this copy. This is to protect your privacy. We will respond to your request as soon as possible, but within four weeks.
Visitors to our website can sign up for our digital newsletter that is sent by e / mail. If a visitor has signed up for our digital newsletter that is sent by e / mail, he or she can unsubscribe at any time with one click via the special unsubscribe link in our newsletter. Customers of TPP BV with whom we have an invoice relationship are automatically added to the subscriber file of our newsletter. Periodically mailings are sent from TPP BV that are necessary for maintaining a good customer relationship. Our newsletter also has an informative function. Through our newsletter, our customers are informed about important updates or changes that may be important for the services provided.
How TPP BV protects personal data
TPP BV takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized changes. If you have the impression that your data is not properly secured or there are indications of abuse, please contact us at email@example.com. TPP BV has taken the following measures to protect your personal data:
- Security software, such as a virus scanner and firewall.
- The software used to view personal data is behind a password.
- When a workstation is not used, it is set to inactive and the workstation is only accessible with a password.
- Our employees are obliged to change their password every six months.
- We ensure that your website data is sent via an SSL certificate and therefore a secure connection. You can see this in the address bar ‘https’ and the padlock in the address bar.
- SPF is an internet standard that we use to prevent you from receiving e-mails on our behalf that contain viruses, are spam or are intended to obtain personal (login) data.
- DNSSEC is an extra security (in addition to DNS) for converting a domain name to the associated IP address; it is provided with a digital signature. You can have that signature checked automatically. This way we prevent you from being redirected to a false IP address.